You are an engineer or have a PhD with specialised knowledge in data management/Big Data
- You have previous experience in data project management and development
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy teaching.
You are passionate about Data and its environment, able to analyse complex, new, customer issues, manage projects independently, question existing systems, and bring forward new ideas
You have knowledge of the various types of machine learning processes.
One or more successful experiences on ML projects is strongly recommended:
- Cloud: knowledge of the various players and highly proficient in cloud software (Google, AWS. etc.)
- Big Data: Comfortable with Big Data technology: Hadoop, hdfs, map reduce, spark, kafka, hive, etc.
- Databases: Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases. Source of new ideas
- Git, Java, Python/R, Linux/shell scripts
Above all you are passionate about digital technology, data, the challenges they represent and the Big Data technology used to handle it (Hadoop, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kibana)
- You are familiar with the various associated platforms and tools: Hortonworks, Azure, Amazon, Google, Databricks
- You are familiar with the new databases (NoSQL): key-value, column-oriented, documents (Json)
- You know how to implement optimised processing chains using the Spark framework
- You like to code with programming languages commonly used for data manipulation (Python, Java, Scala)
- You are familiar with the concepts and technologies of continuous integration (Git) and deployment tools (Docker)
- You are used to agile working methods (Scrum)
- You are motivated, diligent, organised, self-reliant and curious in your daily work
- You are proactive and enjoy working in a team